Photocopy Machine Price in Sri Lanka
Are you looking for the Photocopy Machine price in Sri Lanka In 2023? You are in the right place. We are here to help.
Photocopy Machine is an important office equipment. It is widely used in business, education and other fields. There are many types of photocopy machines in the market. You can choose the one that suits your need. The price of photocopy machines vary depending on the type and brand. You can buy a small, medium or large machine. The price also depends on the features of the machine. Features are;
Photocopy Machine Price in Sri Lanka Between Rs. 29,000 to Rs. 799,000.
Printing speed – The number of copies it can produce for a minute.
Copy enlargement/reduction (zoom)- This feature helps to enlarge or reduce the size of photocopy. It is helpful when you want to copy bigger forms like posters, maps etc.
Multiple copying; collating; sorting – This feature helps to copy several pages in one go. It also sorts or collates the copies into a set.
Paper size – This feature defines what size of paper is supported by the machine. Some machines only support A4 papers while some support A3 and many others.
Media type – This defines what type of media you can use in the photocopier. Some machines allow you to copy on both sides of paper while some can only copy one side.
Network capable – This feature allows you to connect the machine with your computer network. It makes sharing easy and fast among multiple people in an office.
Some other features are listed below;
Additional scanning function (scan to email, network folder, USB memory).
Auto duplex printing (print on both sides of paper).
Output tray that can be adjusted to different heights.
Found the price range from Rs. 29,000 to Rs. 799,000.
Which photocopier machine is best?
This really depends on your need. If you are looking for a machine that can copy large documents, then you should go for a machine with zoom feature. If you want a machine for small office or home use, then you can go for a basic machine with less features.
Is it a good idea to buy a photocopy machine?
Definitely it is a good idea to have a photocopier in the office. If every employee has his/her own photocopier, then there will be no tension of waiting for others to finish their work. In an office where you do bulk copying, this feature ensures that documents are copied on time without any delay.
You can buy a photocopy machine from an authorized dealer or online store. The price of the machine may vary depending on the type and brand you choose. You can also get photocopy machines on rent.
Is it cheaper to hire a photocopy machine than buying one?
Photocopy machines are available for rent. When you buy a photocopier, you need to spend money not only on the machine but also on its maintenance and other costs like paper and ink cartridges. So when we calculate the total cost of using that machine, hiring might be a cheaper option. But, if you are going to use the photocopier machine for a long time, then buying it will be more economical.
What is an origami printer?
Origami printers are small, fast and capable of folding 3D objects into paper. They can print in different colors or add special features to the paper such as stiffness or conductivity.
What are the benefits of having a Photocopy Machine in Sri Lanka for the best price?
The Photocopy Machine is an important piece of equipment in any office. It can be used to make copies of documents, papers and other items. There are many benefits of having a photocopy machine in Sri Lanka for the best price. Some of these benefits are:
1. Convenience – Having a photocopy machine in your office allows you to easily make copies of documents, papers and other items. This can save you time and hassle.
2. Cost effective – Copying documents and papers at a photocopy shop can be expensive. Having a photocopy machine in your office allows you to copy documents and papers for a fraction of the cost.
3. Efficient – A photocopy machine allows you to quickly and easily make copies of documents. This can save you time and hassle.
4. Versatile – A photocopy machine can be used to copy a variety of items, including documents, papers, magazines and photos.
5. Quality copies – A photocopy machine can produce high quality copies that are indistinguishable from the original.
6. Time saver – Copying documents at a photocopy shop can be time consuming. Having a photocopy machine in your office allows you to quickly and easily make copies of documents.
7. Space saver – A photocopy machine doesn’t take up much space in your office. This allows you to use the space for other purposes.
8. Easy to use – Photocopy machines are easy to use and don’t require any special training.
Make your office work faster, easier, and more efficiently with a Photocopy Machine! This machine can produce double sided copies quickly and easily, making it perfect for any busy office. Plus, it’s user friendly interface ensures that anyone in your office can use it with ease.
What are the negatives of Photocopy Machine in Sri Lanka?
1. Damage to documents – When photocopying some documents, the ink can run or fade. This can damage the document.
2. High running costs – Photocopy machines can be expensive to run. This can be a disadvantage for busy offices.
3. Limited copies – Some photocopy machines can only make a limited number of copies at a time. This can be a disadvantage for busy offices
4. Paper jams – Sometimes the paper can get jammed in the machine. This can be a disadvantage for busy offices. But it is really rare to happen if you are using Brother photocopy machine in Sri Lanka because brother machines are well-known for their incredible quality and reliability.
Are you happy with the Photocopy Machine price in Sri Lanka?
Are you happy with the Photocopy Machine price in Sri Lanka? If yes, then do share the article. If not please let me know through comments.
You can also check out the hp laptop price here .