Are you looking for the Projector price in Sri Lanka in 2023? You are in the right place. We are here to help.
Projector is a device used to display images or video on a wall. The common types of projectors available in the market are:
1. Digital Projector
2. LED Projector
3. LCD projector
4. Mini Projector
5. Theatrical Projector
6. Portable projector
7. Multimedia Projector
8. Movie Projector
9. Institutional projector
10 .Data and business Projector
11. Video Projectors
12. Touch Screen Projectors
13. Projection Screens
14. 3D glasses
15. LCD Projectors
16. LED Projectors According to the size, projector price in sri lanka is widely different. Size of the projector is widely depended on;
1. The resolution of the projector
2. Bulb life-time (measured in hours)
3. Replacement cost of bulb
4. Type of lens used in the projector
5. Lumens output from the projector When you purchase a projector, one thing that you need to consider is the price of the projector because it plays important role when you are going to purchase a projector from any dealers or showrooms. So, let us discover how much the projector prices are in Sri Lanka.
Actually there are many companies that are providing different kinds of projectors for their customers. Some of the well known companies are Sony, Asus, Dell, Epson etc. The list can be continued but these are the top manufacturers who have been providing high quality projectors to their customers for many years. They are not just providing projectors but at the same time, they are maintaining the price of their products.
Found the price range from Rs. 38,900 to Rs. 199,000.
Table of Contents
Which is the best projector for home use?
Nowadays, the LCD projectors are the only option for home use. LED and Data/Business projector is meant for business or office use. In Sri Lanka, you can find many dealers who are providing different kinds of projectors to the customers at a cheap price.
Does a projector need a screen?
Yes, you need a screen if you want to watch anything on your projector. The presence of the screen is very essential for viewing things such as movies and presentations in visible way. Even though, there are some kinds of projectors that can produce visible light which you can see without using any screens. But usually we use screens with projectors because it is one of the best and productive ways to view anything.
What is a good distance for projecting?
Usually we need to place our projector in according to the distance we want. For example, if you want to make a theater at home then you need to keep your projector between 4-12 meters (13-40 feet) from the screen to get a perfect view. Meanwhile, you need to keep in mind that the brightness of the screen will be reduced if you make your projector too far away from it.
Which projector should I purchase?
When we talk about projectors then it is always not possible to get the best one because there are various kinds of projectors available in the market with different qualities and prices. So, you need to do some research before purchasing one.
What is the dependable projector brand in Sri Lanka?
There are many companies, but some of them are well known because of top quality products they supplied to their customers. Some of them are:
1. Sony Projectors
2. JVC Projectors
3. Toshiba Projectors
4. Benq Projectors
5. Philips Projectors
6. Mitsubishi Projectors However, you can find other kinds of projectors which are manufactured by many companies.
How do I choose a good projector?
To find a good projector, you need to make sure about the brightness and contrast ratio of the projector. In addition to this, you also need to pay attention to the resolution of the projector because if it is high then it will be more beneficial. Even though, there are many other factors that you need to consider before purchasing a projector such as lumens, lamp type etc.
3D is the latest trend in home theatre technology these days. People want to upgrade their TV with 3D enabled TV sets. In Sri Lanka, you can find many companies who are providing 3D projectors too with a competitive price range. You can consider purchasing a projector from them if you need a Projector for your home.
Does a projector use a lot of electricity?
As far as we know that a projector is an electronic device, then it will require electricity to run and to supply the light. However, LED and data business projectors uses less electricity to operate compared to any other types of projectors. Even though, the multimedia company has provided power saving features in their models too. So nowadays, many people are purchasing some kinds of projectors for their home use.
What are the benefits of having a Projector in Sri Lanka for the best price?
1. Projectors to present PowerPoint Presentations
2. You can watch your favorite shows and videos even in a small screen and also feel the environment of the cinema theatre (providing you with good sound systems)
3. It is used to project images on a large wall or big whiteboard at your office or home.
4. Projectors can be used to share photos, videos, movies etc with your friends and family members which you captured/recorded using your mobile or digital cameras.
5. You can also play games using projectors which are available in the market at affordable prices. Some of them come together with a movie projector where you can watch your favorite movies on a big screen.
6. You can also project live sporting events, trainings and lessons at the same time interacting with the audience using this projector price in Sri Lanka.
Ever wanted to transform your bedroom into a home theater? Now you can. Doesn’t matter if walls are already decorated, be sure to head to our showroom for this small and powerful Wuxi projector that will broadcast large cinematic images on any surface up to 200″ big! Includes HDMI ports and all sorts of outstanding features such as Auto Keystone Correction (no more key stoning), 3D capability, USB slots, speaker options etc. Suitable for both work and play – what would you rather watch after a long day at the office.
What are the negatives of Projector in Sri Lanka?
The only negative side of the projector is its expensive price. According to the size projection screen can be used in any commercial places, colleges, schools etc. Projector price Sri Lank is too much higher than other countries around the world because of it high quality product and technical services provided by them to their customers.
Are you happy with the Projector price in Sri Lanka?
Are you happy with the Projector price in Sri Lanka? If yes, then do share the article. If not please let me know through comments.