Are you looking for the Toyota Prius price in Sri Lanka 2022? You are in the right place. We are here to help.
Prius is an excellent car, and the price in Sri Lanka is not too high when compared to other countries. The Toyota Prius is a unique vehicle. Combining an environmentally friendly feel with a great drive style and loads of kit. It is full hybrid and the ‘Prius’ model is known as such because it is a hybrid, part petrol (gasoline) and part electric. This is the 3rd generation of the Toyota Prius. It has been around since 1997 but this is the latest and greatest. The previous generation was called ‘Alpha’, which won numerous awards for being a true hybrid vehicle and an environmentally friendly car.
Toyota Prius Price In Sri Lanka – Between Rs 7,500,000 – Rs 9,500,000.
The hybrid powertrain is made up of a 1.5 liter petrol engine and a powerful electric motor. The hybrid system can run either as an EV, with just the petrol engine or just the electric motor. The Prius is a vehicle that is easy to drive, fun to ride in and even more fun to own. It has a comfortable interior with plenty of room for the driver and passengers.
Toyota Prius is a vehicle that has an average MPG of 44, which is very impressive for a hybrid car. The manual transmission version gets from 0 to 100 km/h in 9 seconds and the automatic transmission takes 10 seconds to do the same thing. The Toyota Prius is available in Sri Lanka at a price range between Rs 7,500,000 to Rs 9,500,000.
You can find the Toyota Axio Price in Sri Lanka in this blog post.
Why Prius is the best car?
1. It’s a hybrid for the people! The Prius is green and environmentally friendly and boasts 44 mpg combined fuel economy, but it still maintains Toyota quality and great driving characteristics.
2. You can quickly recharge your battery during breaks at work or by plugging it in overnight – you don’t even need to leave home to fuel up. You can also drive in a pure electric mode for short distances. How cool is that?
3. The Prius with its efficient aerodynamics and Hybrid Synergy Drive offers the best gas mileage of all cars currently on the market, Toyota claims it’s even better than some hybrids hovering around 50 mpg combined fuel economy.
4. Very spacious interior, large trunk capacity.
5. It’s comfortable and easy to drive. I think it is among the best looking cars on the market, inside and out.
6. The new Prius has all the safety features that you would expect from a Toyota hybrid model: antilock brakes; front-seat side airbags; full-length head curtain side-impact airbags for front and rear outboard seats; driver knee airbag, active front head restraints; four-wheel disc brakes with anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic brake force distribution (EBD).
Is the Toyota Prius a reliable car?
The Prius is known to be a very reliable car, especially if you buy the 2nd hand model. There are also plenty of used Toyota Prius for sale in Sri Lanka.
The Prius is reliable and the resale value stays strong for the model. If you are looking to buy a Prius then look out for features such as sunroof, rear parking camera, Bluetooth connectivity, navigation system etc. These features will give value to your car after few years of use.
Toyota has a history of making cars that are very reliable. The Prius is a good vehicle but even better as this company has established itself in Sri Lanka market for many years now. It is always safe to go for a Toyota product.
How long do Prius engines last?
The Prius engines last a long time if you choose the right product and maintain it well. If you buy a used Toyota Prius make sure the engine is working properly and check all transmission components too.
What are the best factors about Toyota Prius?
1. Fuel consumption – It’s rated at a combined 44 mpg (51 city/43 highway), which is better than most hybrids out on the market today. It can be the best alternative to a Honda Civic Hybrid.
2. The new Prius is more refined and fun to drive than ever, with excellent road manners that make it a pleasure during every drive.
3. Advanced technology found in many of Toyota’s current vehicles can also be found in their hybrid model such as dynamic radar cruise control, lane-departure alert and automatic high beams. There’s plenty of technology inside too, including Bluetooth hands-free calling, satellite radio interface, iPod connectivity and a rearview camera.
4. Great interior – the car has plenty of head- and legroom for all five passengers. When we drove it in New York City traffic, it was very roomy and comfortable.
Is it worth buying Prius?
Toyota Prius is one of the best new cars to buy if you are looking for an economical car with some good driving characteristics. If you take care of your car well and maintain it properly then I think Toyota Prius is worth buying.
How far can a Prius go on a full tank?
One of the most important questions made by all fuel efficient car consumers is how far can a given car go on a full tank? The Prius has an average of 444.44 miles per tank depending on your driving style and conditions.
Is Prius good for long drives?
Yes, the Prius is good for long drives. It can easily cover a distance of 44 miles at a stretch with just one full tank. Even though it’s renowned for its impressive fuel consumption, the Prius is quite a comfortable car with sharp handling. It will not disappoint you on any type of road.
What are the benefits of having a Toyota Prius in Sri Lanka for the best price?
The Toyota Prius has everything you need to take on the highway. The outside of this hybrid car is sleek, and features easy-to-use control panels for an hassle-free drive. It’s equipped with power windows and doors that make it easy to get in or out quickly—plus great visibility thanks to a spacious interior and high dashboard. With Toyota Safety Sense active technology, you’ll be able to navigate any road safely from behind the wheel of this efficient vehicle!
When it comes to cutting-edge fuel efficiency and well-crafted creature comforts, the Toyota Prius beats even hybrid exotics. It’s “green” credentials are unmatched with stellar fuel economy of up to a whopping 85mpg, spacious interior accented by dual zone automatic climate control and the latest safety features like airbags that never go off.
What are the negatives of Toyota Prius in Sri Lanka?
The negatives of Prius are the lack of power and a small turning radius. It may not be perfect for everyday driving but it’s very economical.
Are you happy with the Toyota Prius price in Sri Lanka?
Are you happy with the Toyota Prius in Sri Lanka? If yes, then do share the article. If not please let me know through comments.